Thursday, December 12, 2013

Julie's Letter, Upcoming Stuff for Chicago Kids,

Dear Family,
    I take it each and every one of you received Julie's letter yesterday evening.  At this point, I do not feel this is the place to pursue that topic as it is her health.  Details of her situation and decision are hers alone to share with you….  I do know she would love to hear from each and every one of you as she goes on her journey…..I know that it can remain unsaid, but she will surely love every little prayer she can get.  We left her in high spirits and she was feeling much hope, even though we shed a few tears during and after the day together.

     On a Holiday Note, I welcome any comments about what our siblings are all doing at this time of the Christmas Season.  Looks like Julie will return to work Monday and be unavailable for Christmas with us, but I am sure she will find a nice place to hang after she works that day…Roseanne is staying in town and has some downtime so I am going to make an effort to go see her, Kathe, whose home is now fully decorated and where I want to visit soon and stay over night..hint hint.. She and I are going to  her daughter's Christmas Eve party with the Perrys and we will likely go to early Midnight Mass. She will be also with her children Christmas Day (they are doing a Movie together)  and I am sure I will find something lovely and peaceful to do after a busy Christmas Eve. Pat and MJ are of course going to Madison to be with their two daughters (who BOTH live there now….cool) and of course spend precious time with Lily….who will have a new brother or sister soon.

    This Sunday, Kathe and Alicia and Emily and Layla are spending Sunday making you guessed it, Spritz Cookies..!!  WE WILL post a few pics….soon…of that event.
     As for me, I have been tying up the final loose ends of my biz.  I am actually doing very well health wise and am likely going to try to find some free lance fill in work this year.  I hope to find 1 or 2 private patients to care for as well.  Bending over a lot still aggravates my back, so I am come to accept that where I am is where I am supposed to be and I will need to limit my physicality.  I still study notes, am learning a new technique and will keep my license and continue to find a volunteer spot here or there.  
    Kathe and I sing with a local group which is Christian based…the teacher is actually a composer and a nun who teaches us great loving and fun music….we hope to get back to our regular schedule now after Christmas as we missed several rehearsals with our worldly traveling   (to Iowa)  hahah..
   
     Till perhaps next week, I send my love and best wishes for an abundant, healthy, calm and loving Christmas Season….XXXXX Peg

     

1 comment:

  1. thanks, as always for being the family spokesperson, Peg. I called Julie last sunday, so caught up on her medical progresses and how well you, Kathe and Patrick are taking care of her, and helping her with doctor choices etc.
    Hope your Christmas was super, and please keep brother Thomas in your prayers as he is undergoing surgery today, again. Love to all, B.

    ReplyDelete