Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas to All!!!!

Dear Family
     Since I am The Blogger, I have the opportunity to send all of my family, in laws and outlaws a big warm mushy loving MERRY CHRISTMAS greeting all at once.  I saw Mike's lovely greeting and I wanted to pass along my love to all of you as well.  I am grateful for my improving health  the past six months and that is the ONLY gift by grace I wanted!! I am thrilled.
     Kathe has been quite ill with bronchitis so I have been with her yesterday and today as her MDs checked on her ...so NO fun parties for us but she turned a corner today and will not be going into the hospital so grateful for that!
     Julie is working and hopefully will be with her two sons  (Kevin is in town) tonight and tomorrow. She begins her chemo soon and she always seems so up to that task...think I know what she wants for Christmas this year😊  Roseanne is staying in town and I am going downtown tomorrow to stay with her; Kathe's children are dropping by to see her at her home...she is feeling up to getting pretty for that today... Pat and Mary Jo just texted that they are nearing Madison to visit their girls and grandchild....
     We are bracing against the frigid temps here and await hearing from each and every one of you.
        God Bless to You All.  Love.  Peggy🎅🎄
   

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. Merry Christmas to you.


    I like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy RS Gold online.There are: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/

    ReplyDelete