Saturday, November 23, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving..and Old Family Treasure Photo

Thought you would all get a bang out of this….to think….Dad was sitting on acres of diamonds so to speak. Hahahahah  The smell even reminded me of Daddy…

Roseanne has her son Christian an his wife with her today and we are all going to Emily and Serdj's home for a photo show of their European honeymoon, wine, cheese, deli goodies and coffee.  Brett  and Kathe and Alicia and Layla will be there….not sure if Norb is in town..
Mary Jo is in Minnesota this weekend with her children and they all have a shopping tradition they do each year and they are all excited.  I just spoke with Pat and Kathe….they are doing some computer updating on her Apple stuff…..I await the arrival of my buddy Trish and will pick her up at the airport on Monday afternoon.

  We are still abuzz about what exactly is going on on Thursday for Thanksgiving Day.  I hope you are all planning a day of relaxation and good food and family time.  Pat and Mary Jo invited us to join Karen and Luke for Ham, Kathe is considering an at home thing hoping her kids may drop by, we are not sure if either Julie or Roseanne will be joining us….we will just wait and see.

Had a bumpy ride on the road so after an alignment and 4 new Audi tires…yes 4……!!!!  I found it was still rough so a broken axle was determined.  Between my cars and my teeth, …well OMG  .  Anyone have an inheritance I can have??  Ha Ha Ha….I am must grateful for no pain and the ability to drive to Clinton and back by myself.  Could not have done that even a month ago.

Got the arctic clothes ready to roll, fire place supplies and stocking up on hot chocolate….so Bring It On Chicago!!!!

I hope all of you the best Thanksgiving filled with love, peace and abundance….Much love from moi….XXXX Peg

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for picture, and update on family and great plans for THANKSGIVING!! We all have so much to be grateful for. Including Dear old Dad and his Railroad Ties. All of us Boys, and maybe a girl or two, can recall planting many of these to keep the Cows home. Thanks again for keeping all of us informed, and in your prayers.

    ReplyDelete