Monday, November 18, 2013

Tornado

Hi All,
  Tom posted a query about the tornadoes that touched down near our area…Kathe was supposed to be in a city Sunday but decided not to go and guess the tornado did touch down near there  sorry but I cannot recall the name….Nothing near Westmont nor near Oswego were affected but I did see on the news this am several smaller towns in our neck of the woods had some tough hits…..Yikes…..praying may be a good idea for those victimized by the nasty thing.   An earthquake at 3.7 was recorded on Sunday for a  epicenter suburb about a mile from me.  I of course slept through it….a true Lennon when it comes to sleeping through anything…..
   I will be with Julie Wed when we get the biopsy report.  We will share her next phase of treatment protocol at that time.    All we did know is that the lymph portion of the tests were clean.  We await info on the actual nature of the tumor.

   Pat and MJ and Kathe and I met in Maggianos on Sat for a luncheon birthday meal with Pat.  Mary Jo had just returned from helping Karen and Luke move out from their home in Rockford…we await what home plans they have now that they BOTH work near Madison, Wisconsin….Karen will be near her sissy and little Lily so they are all excited.

  Temps have turned wicked today…I went for a walk..and I had to have my arctic type jacket with hood on, gloves, boots, ear muffs….Yes, I am so happy to be able to do walks now and floor exercises.
Still enjoying my quiet retirement life…..will perhaps do look for some part time work in the new year.
    Roseanne heard that Christian and Megan MAY come to Chicago this Friday thru Monday…she keeps her fingers crossed.  I plan to make sure and see them at least for a few moments….then my pal Trish, who now lives in Fiji, and is from Auckland, New Zealand, also plans to be staying with me for 10 plus days starting next week.  I had to go out and buy her a coat to fend off the cold with…think she may be in for a shock…..

Love to all my family….P     Wish Julie and I good news on WEd am…Kathe has a neck pain that she is staying home to deal with so I am going solo….STAY TUNED

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment