Friday, October 11, 2013

Saying hello

Hopefully everyone got our private email about our little Julie....
Chicago update just for the heck of it....
Nettie Cardus visited me for a day yesterday and today...is living in Hawaii to care for her ill relative....she is in Missouri this week to attend to her apartment and other biz...she plans to see Jo and Bob next week...it was very nice indeed. MJ joined us for lunch yesterday...Marycrest Reunion!!!
Am able to walk for 45 min now....yea
Sold most of my chiro equipment from my office. Any of you want to buy my adjusting table??.hahah
Mary Jo came to help me with my garage sale last Sat.  Do not ask...St. Vincent's came the next day
😀. She took time today to help Karen shop for a new homey his weekend  in Madison Wisc so Karen can be close to her sissy...
Roseanne texts and calls regularly to check on Miss Julie...plan to see her on NOV 2 for our birthdays. Yea
Called Joanne today and found David and his gals were visiting her this weekend...
Weather FANTASTIC in Chicagoland....just so you know
Karen and Luke celebrated their wedding anniversary.....Tom so glad you had a happy birthday.
Going to a weekend seminar tomorrow so I can keep my license in case I want to work a little next year...
Am sure Kathe is driving back from the QC TONIGHT  so hope she travels safely..  No religion or politics here BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT wonderful NEW POPE?????  OOps bye and Be Well.  Get Adjusted!!!



4 comments:

  1. Peg, just a note, I did not receive any email with update about Julie, last I heard, still waiting to see surgeon for appt. for surgery. Love hearing all the other Lennon news. Thanks for putting info on this blog. Those on facebook, know of course are latest news of our precious Miss Emma being diagnosed legally blind in one eye, resultant complication from her JRA. Sobering to say the least, but she remains optimistic and upbeat, her usual bubbly personality. Other news is Rachel due to have C-section to deliver our first gr grandchild. on Tuesday. Thank you God for life and the gift of sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted you all to know- I am having HERNIA surgery this coming Tues. the 22nd at 7:30 am. Like Julie- I am hoping they will take out, only the minimum to repair me. I have ok'd any stomach reduction procedures the Doctors deem appropriate ! Repair expected to take an hour or so--and recovery a few days or weeks. If I owe any of you money-pray for my speedy recovery, and if not--pray for me anyway. I Love you all. Feel free to call Jan if I do not answer. Her # is: 770-330-4530. GREAT GRANDFATHER TOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping this effort to comment works. Bonnie, congratulations on your new great graddaughter. How precious! Fill us in on the name, size, how everyone is doing... Doesn't holding a newborn take you right back to the days that your own were laid in your arms for the first time? And little Miss Emma (who isn't so little anymore, I know!) is one strong young woman. She's an inspiration to many. Tom, good luck with your surgery--that all goes well and the only weight you lose is the hernia's. Bodies are funny critters, aren't they? And thanks, Peg, for reconstituting this blog so we can stay updated. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whomwever made the comment above, know that you can just click on the profile, name url, to add your name to the comment, so we know who you are.

      Delete