Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hello

All of you by now received an update regarding Julie via email.  If you want more info write Julie on her Private messages on Facebook.  In general all bodes well thus far for a good outcome.  We thank you for your support and we thank God for a good prognosis. Continue those healing thoughts.  We are not done yet.
Kathe and I watched Layla at her pre school Halloween presentation( too adorable!) and then we two went for a walk at the Grau Mill in Hinsdale,  I put a couple pics on the Facebook last night....great Fall Views along the Salt River...
This Sat Roseanne is joining K and I for our Gal's 2-Day Joint birthday celebration...it will be low key but includes our tradition of lunch at Pappadeaux's.
Tomorrow I hope to meet Pat MJ and Kathe for a walk and and bite to eat .  Mary Jo as you all know is looking forward to a new grandchild via Marianne and Ryan and learning how to be "retired"
I have had little problem adapting IF I do not think of patients I left behind in July....am healing well and usuing my days to declutter my home and clean up areas that got messy and trying to make pies.  First two efforts.....not so good yet.  I took a seminar in adjusting a couple weeks ago and should I get private patients I have a new technique that is less stressful for my own back.
Kathe and I plan to be with Julie on Nov 8 and will stay with her for a few days.  She has even requested homemade turkey soup so I shall get hopping on that this week and freeze it up.
Kathe and I called Tom to hear from him and we understand he is in a lot of pain...it was so good to hear his voice and we appreciated heads up from Jan to buzz him...want to borrow my Oxy Tom???  Just kidding   Am glad he is getting good care at home..


When I figure out how to add a photo I will pop some pics back on.
Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment