Monday, September 30, 2013

Called Julie

 Cause we are still all waiting.  No call to her but she was stopping into the Medical Associates on her way home from work in an hour or so to get any info available....I will post as soon as I know more.

Kathe and MJ and Pat met for breakfast club Sun AM... Then k and I fit in an hr walk along the Blue Heron and Egret Sanctuary... Pretty walk on one fine autumn day.  Tried calling Roseanne a couple times but we never connected... Julie said she went to Galena Sat with Chealsa and Bev and they enjoyed it very much   Then Sunday off to an Apple Orchard and Dubuque.  That girl has the BEST social life!!!!
Sounds like Tom had a happy birthday ...I understand they had a get together at he and Jan's place and he was so cute to call or write everyone back who contacted him back.
God Bless you all!!!   Stay tuned

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the best 70th birthday party I have ever had at my favorite youngest daughter, Sarah's place with her children and my favorite oldest daughter, Laura. and Jan. Sarah made Grandma Lennon Spaghetti with meat sauce, and Laura made a fabulous Iowa Chocolate cake with whipping cream. I heard from every one of my wonderful siblings and wanted to thank you all. I have the greatest family! If I didn't get back to you---forgive me. After all, I am 70! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete